Wednesday, February 7, 2007

You'll Have My Heart

You'll have my heart
While away every possible moment
this world offers you,
reminiscing
rainbows, shooting stars,
and every gorgeous rarity
life grants
and you’ll have my heart
as it is with every glance
you devote to me.
Close your eyes
and imagine that
summers first breeze
has just sweetly caressed
your pretty face
and you’ll have my heart
as it is with every breath
you whisper to me.
Deep within the night
as you pray to the heavens,
deny there is anything
more tender or compassionate
than the suns comforting embrace
and you’ll have my heart
as it is with every touch
you bestow upon me.
Search deep within yourself
and envision
all the hearts and souls
of this world
as if each and every
hope and dream
had just come true
and you’ll have my heart
as it is every time
you return such love to me.

No comments: