Friday, February 9, 2007

Unfaithfulness Insanity

How did I ever get to here?
Why do I need you?
Why do I have to cry this tears?
Where do they lead to?

I used to be a strong alone
When i was standing on my own!
Before this passion begun...

Was I too proud or just to blind?
What does it matter?
When the love was in this hands of mine
I let it shatter?

The peace is getting to the wind...
Will it ever get here again...?
But i remember how we are for the rest of time...
God! Is that a crime?!

You are my heart.. how can I ever let you go?
You are my soul ... I have to lose my soul to know!
How much do you need me..
To me, you are my heart.

I think I see you everywhere..
Isn't that crazy?
I still reach out to feel you there...
I am sorry :(

There's the sun to light the day
My colours turned to gray
The day I saw you walk away
Now there's nothing left to say
But when I dream, I pray
That life could be like yesterday...
:(

Even if I could "delete" you from my head/thoughts/life ... I'm afraid I wouldn't do it...
This is insane...

No comments: