Thursday, February 8, 2007

Change

You will grow and so will I
And to the past we say good bye
Will you love who I’ve become
Or will you long where we’ve started from
The future’s there within our sight
But will we get there feeling right
Will you still cherish this woman
Will you still take time to understand
We’ve always said we’re meant to be
But am I the one, the same old me
Only thing unchanged is the name
So will things ever be the same
Can you last this life of strange
Or will you hate how things have changed
Will you still remember when
We met that day, you were my friend
I said hello, how are you?
Then I smiled , then you knew
I was the woman, I am the one
Then our greatest passion begun
Yet now we stand, looking back
Questioning our futures attack
I see your eyes, and you see mine
My love, we know that change is just fine.

No comments: