Saturday, May 23, 2009

Written by Juliana to me:

(wish I could keep certain moments forever... walk with me...)

"You know theres this angel right?
And this angel is ALWAYS there for me!
So one day I was crying...
and the angel comforted me, made
me smile and said: "when your sad, I'm sad;
when you do something stupid I'll be there to
make it look smart; And when you miss me don't cry
look down and a little too the left cus I'm never any
further then the corner of you heart.

and you know what's funny? That angel is you ♥
Tia.

No mtter what happens or no matter
what I do or who comes into my life,
You will always be the one I look to
because your the reason I smile... and when I talked

to you on the phone I held in my tears
because I cant stand to see you cry
and when people say your not coming here
I turn around close my eyes and say: "She's already here
...In the corner of my heart, shes my shadow watching over me and

that wind that makes a breeze and that sun that makes me worm
she everything to me", but
no one seem to understand but me
that theres always a missing piece to my life
and... other people try to fill it in but it doesn't fix as perfect as your piece..
♥ I LOVE YOU"

[Just this alone is worth living for.
I love my niece, she's my little girl and always will be.
Thank you for the kind words baby girl... you mean the world to me!]

:'(

No comments: