Saturday, May 23, 2009

How are you living?

I haven’t felt like this in awhile. Lost.

It seems everywhere I go everything around me falls apart.
I’m starting to question myself? If somehow or somewhat I have an effect in it all?

People play with each other’s feelings, dragging people that have nothing to do with anything into it… all for control? Power?
But what power really? What power do we have? And over what?
If by chance we’re here… what’s there to obtain but a life to be lived? If not by chance we have something that controls all of it, us being the puppets of some freak show!

The question remains, what power?

Goes from Religion to Work; covering Gov., relationships, et cetera et cetera…

Religion was created to control the mass.
If GOD is perfect and we’re his creation, we Ought to be perfect and we’re not.
If GOD is good why would he allow one of his own to rot in hell?
How old are stars? And in the bible how old do they say the Universe is? (not to mention that the Bible says Universe when the chance is that there’s INFINITE UniverseS!)

People are oblivious to the truth because they are afraid of running out of hope. But there’s so much to hope for than lies and make-beliefs.

If everyone was smart enough.. We’d be driving around in the universe right now, sleeping in Jupiter, running on the moon. But they tend to spend all the money in weapons to kill one another… humanity is INSANE!

We kill our own kind like irrational animals… It’s egregious.

Mainly people try do dry you out. Suck the energy out of you, your life! Sometimes for jealousy, sometimes for power others times for mere vengeance.
People can tell you and DO lots of things. People can take away your “freedom”, your liberty of speech but they cannot kill an idea.

And those, I will never run out of.


I am alive and I won’t die, ever. I am!

World, look out!

1 comment:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

You're correct. It's insane to kill for ideas. Nevertheless, I don't beleive in God and I don't want to sleep in Jupiter he he he. Well, maybe only a want to life and let life ;)