Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sorry but I Love You

My life has changed
Since we met
Sometimes I'm mean
Which I regret.

Usually 'please, thanks and sorry'
Aren't words I 'speak'
(wait, I got to go pee
What a freak..)

I love you for who you are
You're my 'boo'
Not even for a star
If I'd give up on you.

I wish you were here
Even far seems u're near
I just want some touch
I've never felt love as such.

You don't say you love me often
Will I ever be forgotten?
Don't you ever put me on the 'shelf'
Always keep me for yourself.

Do you understand I care for you?
Sometimes I say things out of my mouth
I know you mind...
... love is difficult to find.

I hope you know how I feel
How I want this to be real
You tend to push me away
When all I want is you to stay.

Do you think this ain't true?
'Yes!' And that makes me blue...
I need you more than flowers need sun
I miss you so much 'hun'.

I'm not asking you to forget
I'm asking you to forgive
Just let me know when you're set
When you're willing to give.

Do not take this as disrespect
But sorry is never perfect.

No comments: