Sunday, February 8, 2009

Can't help but to smile...

I was sitting here thinking
Of the words I want to say,
But they just wouldn't come out right
So I found a different way...

I got a piece of paper
And I wrote this poem for you,
But there's no way to thank you
For everything you do.

For always being nice to me
And staying by my side,
For helping fix my problems
And never leaving me behind.

For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
Though sometimes you do not understand,
For never giving up on me
And being my best friend.

For making me laugh
And letting me cry...
And saying you'd miss me
If I were to die.

Everything you mean to me
You could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life
I could never show.

The way you take care of me,
You're my shining star
And though it's so incredible...
That's just the way you are!

Before I get sad,
It's time for me to go,
But before I leave this ink-filled page
There's one thing you should know...

As long as we are living,
No matter when or where,
If you ever need me
Just call and I'll be there.

I'll climb a thousand mountains
And swim the longest sea...
Anything to be there
'cause you've been there for me.

1 comment:

*Gerson Brasil Açores* said...

:)

Não perder a noção de que a existe o bem, de que podemos camimhar pelo mundo fazendo algo de bom, que faça a diferença, que seja relembrado com um sorriso. No meio de todos os actos destroçados que a humanidade tem e terá, é preciso saber definir algo de positivo, de especial, e estar presente, persistindo, fazendo disso a nossa ideologia de vida, o nosso Ser.

Sê Feliz.