Friday, December 5, 2008

Tears

I cry tears
Not sad ones today
Awash, my tears swim
Gliding along contours of a face
With an ear to ear grin...

I cry tears
Drops of joy loving you
Cleansing streams down my cheek.
Full of hope as I know you feel the same way too.

I cry tears
Whether real or imagined, half tears or a whole;
Of a love started yet to be experienced...
Explored by two bodies sharing one soul.

I cry tears
Not sour tears or tears of despair.
Today I cry tears that are warm like your body...
And sweet like your lips. It's only fair!

I cry tears that talk a new dialect...
Tears that have no need to speak.
Tears that shine when our eyes meet,
Tears that show how you are perfect.

I cry tears that have no need to be heard.
Tears with no wants...
Tears without haunts...
Tears of one that loves.

1 comment:

*Gerson Brasil Açores* said...

"I say this because every time me and her talk about you she has the biggest smile on her face"

Lágrimas de quem ama, sorriso de que tanto ama, e me faz sorrir.