Tuesday, September 16, 2008

~ Woman I am ~

(speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil)

Lovers, partners and all things else
Today is the beginning of the end
Why you have to be so insulse?
How can we remain until we ascend?
Destined together was the start,
And now all that remains, it's both of us apart.
"The problem is all inside your head" - you said to me.
Well, I can sure help set you free.
It grieves me so to see you in such pain...
I wish there was something I could do to make you smile again.
All I've done is try to explain...
And days have passed, I've realized it was all in vain.
Wonder what really happened to us then?
- No, I don't want any men!!
Last night you told me in my sleep...
That it was me you couldn't keep...
How can I tolerate such thing?
You act like your mind swing.
You said I wasn't woman enough for you?
Because I talked too much and was egotistic too.
I wasn't soft and warm...
There was so much I needed to do!
When I wasn't doing you any harm...
You spit me out after all the chew.
In addition to that always nagging as well...
Wow, I made your life a living hell!
You said I should be polite and adjust...
Or everything should fall to dust.
Be supportive, not draw comparisons with others to you.
When all you did was again and again all the same do?
I should have always listened without a debate...
I'm sure neither of us would of ran out of fate?!
I don't fit into your idea of a woman
For I flare at the slightest provocation...
I speak my mind without cessation.
Arguments are an integral part of me,
It's sad that after all this time, you just can't see.
As you said all I do is talk nonsense
And I should not say nothing in my defense!
You said: There's a man out there for me...
But you and I are certainly not meant to be.
I could settle for any or all of them if I want...
All I had to do, is go out there and haunt.
I know what you have said of me is not true

Jealousy made me a new woman to you.
What we become! Why didn't you give me a clue?
How I wish this wasn't really true.
Justifications is what you claim I have to say...
And all I do is as I may and my own way.
Killing my spirit, heart and soul was so brutally crude,
Can I ever rise over this character assassination so rude?
My life doesn't need to be lived by two
After all, "I'm man enough for me and you?"
Love is acceptance of the others weaknesses too
Strengths one can accept without loving, getting used to;
You said I am not the perfect woman for you...
A Perfect Woman accepts flaws, yet loves her man true.


1 comment:

*Gerson Brasil Açores* said...

Amo tudo o que es.
Tudo o que me das.
Amo amar-te! << esta teve piada!

Sabes o que sou?
Eu ate gosto de ser bonita!
E inteligente...
E... pouco modesta!>> LOL!
Mas amo... AMO...

SER uma sortuda :D
(obrigado por tudo!)


Não sei quem escreveu isto....