Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~ Prince Charming, not... ~

The soothing voice that fills my ears
A laughter tender so
Every moment within his midst
Is all I need to know.

Finally re-felt his gentle touch
His body warm to hold
Kisses melting upon my lips
His beauty I behold.

He lays behind me & there is quite a "flow"...
In his arms he holds me tight...
His passion rises in basking glow.
My love I can’t deny.

With morning comes new realizations
Another evening’s past it seems
Even as loving as it was, with new aspirations...
Was just another of my dreams.

Now each life I cling with need
My lover I hope I find
As eyes grow heavy and thoughts grow dim
I seek him in my mind.

I've been dreaming for days,
Nearly or close to fall,
Prince Charming, If I may,
Isn't a Prince after all...

Charming, yes you are,
Manners are alack,
You're not worth wishing that star,
I always wait for you to be back?

And Prince, I'd like to tell you this,
At least once before I go,
I really LIKED U A LOT.
I've got no more cards to show.

Glass slipper ain't mine,
I am not asleep either,
I have two feet just fine.
So don't think I'm your Princess neither.

I won't be dreaming today,
Neither will I fall
He may or not be a Prince,
But He ain't mine after ALL.

No comments: