Friday, April 4, 2008

~ I hope... ~

I hope:
I never Lose my romantism even tho roses don't speak...
I hope...
I won't stop making friends, because eventually they'll have to go...
I hope...
I'll never stop wanting to live, even knowing that sometimes life has it's unfair and hurtful moments...
I hope...
I'll never lose my optimism, knowing that sometimes future might not be so optismistic...
I hope...
I never lose my balance, even knowing sometimes they will want me to fall...
I hope...
I never stop helping people because I know that most of them are incapable of seing, appreciate and retribute...
I hope...
I never believe that the light is not there, and that I will never lose the shine in my eyes, even tho I know, I will see a lot of things in this world that will darken them...
I hope...
I never lose my strong hug, even knowing one day my arms will be weak...
I hope...
I don't lose my reason; even knowing that life is full of inumerous delicious temptations...
I hope...
I never lose my strength, even knowing the loss is extremely dangerous...
I hope...
I never lose the love for my family, even knowing sometimes I just have to try so hard to keep us in harmony...
I hope...
I won't stop trying to give love away... because sometimes, it will be rejected...
I hope...
I don't lose the will of being HIGHER, knowing how low everything is.
I hope...
I never lose my justice feeling, knowing that sometimes I might be the guilty one...
I hope...
I won't feel my death...
I hope...
You know that a little happiness and hope inside each and all of us is enough to transform anything in our lives...
Above all...
I hope...
I never stop loving you.

1 comment:

*Gerson Brasil Açores* said...

Olá viva, depois de quase onze horas seguidas estudando contabilidade, resolvo passar por aqui antes de ir dormir, e eis que ouço esta canção "In the arms of an angel" que é uma das minhas favoritas, e faz parte de um filme extraordinário! Contudo, o interior da canção tem consigo um forte tom de solidão, que não consigo afastar da minha vida, e na minha plenitude de vida, sou capaz de afirmar que o amo, que quero assim!

Gosto deste texto, é a primeira vez que escreves tão abertamente sobre algo que nem sempre foste capaz de (re)pensar, esperança! A vida não é só uma coisa meramente pragmática, apesar das contradições, das metáforas.

Sê Feliz, não saberás nunca viver sem suspiros, nem tu, nem ninguém que seja algo consequente! Faz parte das pessoas honestas consigo próprias, consciência de tudo o que o que sentem, e muito disso, é sofrimento! Mas que seja, morreria de infelicidade, caso não sentisse tão grandiosos sentimentos de felicidade, ainda que num determinado momento.

Não te vou dizer para teres juizo, que ainda brigas. Mas, sê determinada, bate com a mão na mesa quando é preciso, faz o mundo vibrar à tua volta. O suspiro, é um querer entrar em apatia, algo que não tem que ser o teu modo de estar.

Boa noite, pelos vistos tanto estudar numeros, faz-me querer depois mecher com palavras. lol Tolices!

Beijinho Maria Açorda*