Friday, April 4, 2008

* Friend <3 *

All my life I have searched for a definition for the word friend, many times I thought,
friends were just angels with no wings, but no definition is better than the one I now know.
It's not a written, read or talked definition.
It was a beautiful attitude, without losing anything.
Didn't fall short in words, it was just sincere...
...Faithful, respectful, without any harm.
Said it how it should be, not saving the bad things,
but keeping the respect towards a lady like it should always be.
Showed me the road I shouldn't take, 'cause like a blind bird, I tried to fly.
This showed me how profound was the gesture, and I finally understood:
You knew more about me than I should know.
On that shoulder of yours, I was able, in full, lean and get support.
And all I wanted was your hand so I could hold it...
For "friend" I won't search any more definitons...
... because I carry you with me, all the time, in my heart.

<3

No comments: