Friday, January 11, 2008

~ BiGGesT MisTaKe ~

Sometimes I wonder, which was my biggest mistake.
And what are in fact mistakes?
Things you did wrong?
Things you didn't really want to do?
Things you knew it would be wrong to do?
What's wrong anyways?!
Is it a mistake only when someone gets hurt?
Or is it a mistake when you feel guilty of your actions?

I think therefore I'm responsible for my actions.
But what if there's a path to follow? Are the things you've done included?!
Mere bagatelle...

I did wrong in plenty of things.
[I'm not even going to mention them]
But all this to say, I hurt the person that I ended up loving.

What's worse:
Loving someone and not getting the same feeling in return?
Or Loving and hurting the person that loves you back?!
And if by hurting that person you lose the love that you could of had if you wouldn't of hurt them, does that take you to the first option? [loving someone that doesn't feel the same love in return] - and if indeed this happens; that shall be the biggest mistake of my life.

4 comments:

blue eyed guy horrible hockey player said...

you need some editing. That post is almost unintelligible.

*Gerson Brasil Açores* said...

lool ... Há coisas que realmente poucos podem entender, apenas nós.

MortEscura said...

lol gerson, aqui ta uma prova... daquelas k falamos....
!!

"tas a falar do ke? do tempo?!" lol

"tantooooooo amor pla vida!!" ROTFL

MortEscura said...

UNINTELLIGIBLE?

each has their own opinions!

u have urs... :P