Monday, September 24, 2007

~~ wisdom ~~

With time you learn that is wise to say you don't know anything. You begin to realize that pretending you are dumb is definitly one of the most fun things to do in life.

I always tried to live life not like the others... act, live like all the other people, but over trying so hard, I started to play the game myself. Playing with grown A$$ peoples feelings, emotions, just because I didn't want to be "just another"... When all I was doing was being "another".

You look back in time, and all "great" (genious) people in history needed people to become known but they didn't need "people" at all. At least, not to be who they trully were. (socrates, jesus, etc...)

You don't need to be the smartest to have great ideas and make people understand them.
You don't need to be beautiful for people to love you.
You don't need to be rich to have the best things life offers you.
You neither have to be less then all these things mentioned above,...
... you just need to be who you are.

Be Wise.

2 comments:

blue eyed guy horrible hockey player said...

I'm listening to immortal beloved, "Ode to Joy".

You can do better that that I trust. Don't be lazy.

MortEscura said...

I actually wrote a few good ones, unfortunatly I'm not posting them tho.

Hope everything is doing well with you my friend (that always made me laugh)