Thursday, March 15, 2007

Love Is In The AIR - lol - (not)

Did I tell you what I had to say?

Did I get jealous? Once...?

Yet, (smiles) Love is more than that!

I don't feel jealous, empty, nothing.. And everything.
You wouldn't understand...
You don't understand...

I feel disappointed... 'cause I've always thought love was mutual.
I guess I was wrong?
All this made me realize I'm still human and alive!... :)

You can feel PASSION, OBSESSION, FRIENDSHIP... Now, Love?

Love is INTENSE.
Love? There is no jealousy in love... 'cause there's no need to...
Love is TRUST.
Love is eternal, I said once, I meant it.
It is eternal, it's also irreplaceable.
Doesn't give space for a MIGHT or a MAYBE... :)
Love, is unique.
Doesn't care about the others.
Love, doesn't need the others.
You don't love someone because they are your OTHER HALF but because THEY ARE THE HALF.
Love doesn't want fakers, doesn't want strangers.
Love doesn't ALLOW it.
Love is Belief.
Love is Everything.
Love is life and death.
Love is what it takes.
Love makes you insane.
To feel it you have to be it.
You have to believe it. :)
Love? Why feel sad when you feel love? It's worth loving!
Is it worth spending a lifetime waiting for someone than never wait for no one at all?

I can't explain through words,... I can explain living...

To live for?

I found, Love.
I found, Life :)
I found, Myself
I found, You.

No comments: