Saturday, December 5, 2009

WATCH OUT!

Ladies and Gentlemen
Bums and Tramps
Cross-eyed Mosquitos and
Bow-Legged Ants
I Come here Before You
To Stand here Behind You
And Tell You a Story
I've Never even Heard
Admission is Free
So Pay at the Door
There's plenty of Seats
So Sit on the Floor
This is a Lady's Meeting
For Gentlemen Only
And Now I will Tell
You my Story;
"One Bright Morning
In the Middle of the Night
Two Dead Boys got Up to Fight
Back-to-Back they Faced Eachother
Sword-to-Sword they Shot Eacother
A Deaf Policeman
Heard the Noise
And Came to Kill
The Two Dead Boys"
If You Don't Believe
My Story is True
Ask the Blind Man
On The Corner-
He Saw it Too.

3 comments:

Pianista said...

Parece que você está bem, Vanessa!

Continua escrevendo muito! Muito bom! Eu não sabia...

^^

Isto é ótimo! Espero que esteja bem!

MortEscura said...

=)

Pianista said...

Liema du evah eregel? Oim?

Hic Sweis Es Tchin! [Espirro] rs

;)