Thursday, October 23, 2008

[sigh] HappyNess... is not a destination!

You're the first thing I think in the morning when I rise
You're the last thing I think before I close my eyes.
You're the miracle in my life,
Who can always make me smile...
Just knowing that you care
makes my life worth-while!
Forgive my eyes for admiring your beauty.
You stole my heart the moment you looked at me,
Call me crazy, call me insane...
My heart beats mentioning your name!
Love isn't a decision...
It's a beautiful feeling...
If we could decide whom to love
It would lose it's meaning!
We would probably have no problems, at all...
But then it would be less magical.

My eyes are blind,
Without yours to see...
You are just too kind,
When you talk to me.
Like a rose without color
Like bread without butter,
That would shall be
Your life without me! [lol]
Love is to feel someone in every heartbeat,
To find someone in every thought,
To see someone with closed eyes,
To care for them with all your heart.
To miss someone without good reason, you know...
My beauty is the reflexion of your eyes glow.

I made a mistake,

Now I have to face the consequences of my action.
But until you're back in my arms,
I will never have the satisfaction.
I'm so happy that we met...
It's like I've known you forever.
If I could rewrite the alphabet,
I'd put U and I together.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

You must be a good runner...
Because you are always running in my mind!
You must be a good thief...
Because you have stolen my heart!
And I must be a bad shooter...
Because I Always Miss You!

No comments: