Tuesday, September 2, 2008

~ PeTs ~

This entry is just to talk about the 3 stinkers in the house.
A- Lollipop, B- Princess & C- Junior.
A- The Dog.
B- The Cat.
C- The reptile.

I absolutely love dogs, hate cats and could care less about lizards.
But, they ended up being kind of like people.
You might not like them too much at first, but then being around them,
you start sympathizing with the creatures.
- Even the cat that keeps her tail up... so you always have a great view of her...
... you know!


Let's start with Lollipop.
He has a lot of discipline. Is the greatest dog ever.
Couldn't harm anyone. Loves hes walks around the backyard.
And is a total joke. He will play with you until the bitter end.
Loves treats... and to be recognized for his good work.
He also knows a lot of tricks. [he is +/- 10 yrs old]
If he could say anything, he would constantly say:
"I love you".


Then there's Princess.
The best adjective to describe her is: SNOB.
She sleeps entirely too much.
Hates to be bothered unless is by miss Brown. [my niece]
Won't drink water if the bowl isn't 3/4 full, can't be too full or too empty.
Won't walk up or down the stairs, the majesty has to be carried.
Won't go to bed, unless she is carried to bed...
... sounds like a spoiled kid to me.
You learn to love her but just because she warms me up when I'm cold.
If she could possibly say anything, it would be:
"B*TCH what did I tell you about the damn water?"


Last but not least... Junior.
He is the lizard.
He is totally disgusting. I mean from eating little mice to crickets...
Having to be cleaned in a daily basis, almost.
The freaking reptile is a waste of time. (laughing...)
After touching him a few times and having to "live" to see him
around quite often I think I'd miss him if something happened to the damn thing.
If he could speak, he'd say:
"god, please send upon us a Plague of Crickets!"


___________________________________________________
> Me & pets <

1 comment:

Reserved said...

This was a very upbeat blog. I have a cat and she is pretty much spoilied like princess. It rminds to to love all gods creations, cause after getting to know any animal they grow on you like family.