Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Grow Old With Me..."

I've never been so close...
...being so far.
If not the distance,
What can do us apart?

I'd walk the world
I would try my best...
Let's prove everyone
We're different from the rest.

We might have days...
Where we'll yell, argue & fight
But everything will always get better
As long as I can hold you at night.

You are the love I'll find in this life
If not, I don't know what love is
This feeling makes me feel so alive
Like, no one ever felt like this.

I wish you were in my mind
Many thoughts you'd find
But you don't need to be there
To know, I'll always care.

I'm afraid of telling you:
"Wait and you shall see"
Of scaring you away by telling you:
"Grow old with me..."

3 comments:

blue eyed guy horrible hockey player said...

i like, "grow old with me".

MortEscura said...

I think, the whole poem is well written... but that's just me! ;)

I had to add Moonlight Sonata to it!

lol perfection...

blue eyed guy horrible hockey player said...

pretty close... but there'e a better version of moonlight sonata...