Saturday, November 3, 2007

~(...)OnCe UpOn @ TiMe I WaS FaLlinG In LoVe NoW I'm F234567 FaLliNG Ap@rT(...)~

I couldn't resist putting this song on my blog.

The song itself is great. But the word "F234567" added to it, it's just, priceless.


"(...) [turn around], every now and then I get a little bit terrified of seing the f234567 look in your eyes. [turn around...] Every now and then I fall apart, f234567 every now and then I fall apart. And I need you now tonight I f234567 need you more than ever(...)"


OMFG!

4 comments:

*Gerson Brasil Açores* said...

Esta música coloca o amor no seu devido lugar, no ridículo?! lol

blue eyed guy horrible hockey player said...

maybe kansas will be cold enough that you can learn to skate properly enough to appreciate the difference between ice skating and roller blading. perhaps you may seek instruction from your friends...

MortEscura said...

omg! Don't even go there! Ice skating? lol! My niece BEGGED for me to go with her the other day, I almost went but then I was like: "Y would I go and make a fool out of myself?!" lol
Besides, falling that time, was more than enough for me... :\ hurts like a b...ee! lol

I think I'll pass the whole Ice skating (I'm sure you've watched Just friends, the movie, it's hilarious the ice skating part, reminded me of myself);

Anywho, I hope u're alright. I'm going to try to send u an e-mail, I'm not sure if it's the e-address that I think, but... we'll see..

if it is, just holla back

XxnessxX



Gerson: A piada eh mesmo essa! A musica eh ridicula. lol ;)

blue eyed guy horrible hockey player said...

my first initial, my last name @gmail.com (as i have yet to recieve any mail)