Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bunch of Crap

♥Your eyes, are holding up the sky.
Your eyes make me weak i don't know why.
Your eyes make me scared to tell the truth.
I thought my heart was bullet proof,
now i'm just dancing on the roof. (What?? lol...)
Now everybody knows... i'm into you..

Your grace still amazes me,
Your love still a mystery,
Each day I fall on my knees,
'Cause your grace still amazes me (what??)

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't,
I can't make your heart feel something it won't,
Here in the dark...in these final hours I will lay down my heart,
I'll feel the power, but you won't...
No you won't, Cause I can't make you love me...If you don't..♥


♥ Don't give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about! ♥


mental note: a face without freckles, is like a sky without stars. (wonder why..)


♥ What a Wicked thing to say,
to make me feel this way.
What a Wicked thing to do,
to make me dream of you ♥

No comments: